The following list provides links to South African websites and other relevant resources:
- Helpguide.org provides a variety of resources on mental health issues such as stress, anxiety and depression.
- Recovery Space provides information on eating disorders, and lists resources available in South Africa.
- South African Depression and Anxiety Support Group provides information on depression and anxiety, and also organises support groups in various areas of South Africa.
- FAMSA provides information on managing family and relationship issues.
- Lifeline telephone counselling line 0861 322 322
- Psychcentral.com is a general quality psychology resource.
- Psychotherapy.co.za provides listing for South African psychologists.